Some more amendments which has been done by the Maharashtra Government to their Mission Begin Again guidelines, which is basically the staggered de-lockdown from covid.
- In physical activities space – gym equipment whether it is in garden or open area gym or play area equipment like swings/ bars will NOT be allowed to operate.
- For opening of shops, markets, market areas, – all shops on one side of the road/ lane/ passage will be open for full working hours day and on the next day, all shops on the other side of the road/ lane/ passage will be open for full working hours. This is w.e.f. 5th June, 2020.
- Private offices can open with 10% strength or 10 staff, whichever is more. This is effective from 8th June, 2020.
- Printing & distribution of newspapers is allowed from 7th June, 2020.
- Offices/ staff of educational institutions/ schools/ colleges can open only for purpose of carrying out non teaching activities like academic offices, development of e-content, evaluation of answer sheets & declaration of results.
- Inter-district movement of persons within the area of municipal corporations under MMR region will be allowed without any restrictions. This means people can start travelling to visit their relatives and friends in MMR region, which basically includes, Thane, Kalyan, Vasai, Virar and Panvel.
The copy of the amended circular can be obtained from the internet.